Stuart, FL, July 10, 2018 – We are very proud to announce the Designation of our own Tomas Bueno as a FAA Designated Pilot Examiner by the Columbus FAA Flight Standards District Office.
Mr. Bueno has the necessary accreditations to conduct in-aircraft practical tests from Private to Airline Transport Pilot. This appointment also includes authorization to conduct Initial (Private, Commercial, ATP) and recurrent practical tests on the following aircrafts:
- Cessna Citation 500 series (Ultra, Bravo, Encore, V, 560, 550, 551, 501, 500)
- Cessna Citation 525 series (M2, CJ, CJ1, CJ1+, CJ2, CJ2+, CJ3, CJ3+, CJ4)
- Cessna Citation 650 series (Citation III, Citation VI, Citation VII)
- Cessna Citation 510 (Mustang)
- Challenger 600 series (Challenger 600, Challenger 601)
- Challenger 604 series (Challenger 604, Challenger 605, Challenger 650)
- Gulfstream IV and Gulfstream 650
SkyBlue Jet Aviation will continue to offer the same quality Initial and Recurrent training courses combining Simulator and in aircraft training for the Citation 500, 510, 525 and 650 series at our Stuart location. SkyBlue is also offering Initial and Recurrent in-aircraft training at our Columbus, Ohio office.
SkyBlue is also pleased to announce an additional training location for the Citation Mustang in Miami, FL, availability to be announced soon. This facility will consist of a Full Motion AATD and two Citation Mustang aircraft, following same proven successful training model we have followed for years on the 500 / 525 series.
In addition, Tomas Bueno is now capable of offering checkrides not only for our company but to any person independently. Mr. Bueno can offer recurrent FAR 61.58 check rides anywhere in the continental US, initial type rating checkrides in the Columbus FSDO or by special request at any US location.
Congratulations to Mr. Bueno on this accomplishment. For additional information contact SkyBlue Jet Aviation at 772-781-3903 or email firstname.lastname@example.org